BCRM Multi-cycle IVF Treatment Packages
IVF 2 Cycle Treatment Package 6,499
|The 2 cycle treatment package includes:
Treatment must be completed by 38th birthday and within 2 years of starting
IVF 3 Cycle Treatment Package 8,499
| The 3 cycle treatment package includes:
Treatment must be completed by woman’s 40th birthday and within 2 years of starting
IVF 4 Cycle Treatment Package 11,999
|The 4 cycle treatment package includes:
Treatment must be completed by woman’s 43rd birthday and within 2 years of starting
The BCRM cycle treatment packages include the following (if appropriate):
Does not include:
- Initial consultation
- Patient and partner blood tests
- Semen analysis
- Donor Eggs or Donor Sperm
- EmbryoScope: time-lapse incubation
- ICSI procedure of £1000 per treatment cycle where required
This package is subject to the following eligibility criteria:
- Medical review
- AMH greater than 2pmol/L and or AFC >6
- Absence of significant fibroids/ polyps/ ovarian cysts/ adenomyosis/ hydrosalpinges.
- BMI between 18 and 35
- Patients must be non smokers
Payment & terms:
- Payment is required upfront before starting the first treatment cycle, otherwise will be rendered void and full cycle costs will be billed
- Package agreement ends with the birth of a live baby as a result of treatment in any cycles, or ends on completion of treatment cycles which will either be 2, 3 or 4 egg collections or 2, 3 or 4 embryo transfers depending on package chosen.
Notes and exclusions:
- We transfer one blastocyst during each treatment cycle to reduce the risk of multiple pregnancies and comply with HFEA regulations
- Unless there are no suitable embryos available for transfer, an embryo transfer must take place prior to proceeding with another egg collection
- Only good quality blastocysts are frozen
- All treatment cycles to be completed within a 24 month period starting at the commencement of medication in the 1st treatment cycle
- Cancelled cycles constitute a cycle of treatment
- Package does not include patient requested sedation/ anaesthesia for embryo transfer
- Package does not include medication or other supplementary techniques, e.g. add-ons
- There is no refund if a pregnancy is not achieved
- This package offers no refund if the live birth is achieved as the result of treatment in any cycle.
- This package offers no refund if the live birth is not achieved at the end of completion of treatment.
- 50% refund if no eggs collected at the end of the treatment package
- 25% refund if no embryos available for transfer at the end of the treatment package
BCRM multicycle IVF treatment packages
BCRM’s multicycles IVF treatment packages are available for patients who are up to 43 years of age, even if you have a low ovarian reserve as long as your AMH level is above 2pmol/L.
Now patients who need one or more treatment cycles to provide them with a good chance of having a baby may benefit from the discounted multicycle packages.
Patients achieving a pregnancy on the first attempt will pay more with this package than the normal fee per treatment cycle. Therefore, women who get pregnant early subsidise those who need more cycles to conceive
Patients who are likely to benefit from the multicycle packages:
- Where you can afford to optimise your chances by having more than 1 cycle
- Those with a low ovarian reserve
- Those with a low chance of having embryos frozen
- Those who have already had failed IVF treatment
Note: If you have embryos frozen you are able to store them for future use after completing the package or you may decide to use them prior to undergoing another egg collection.
Patients who are unlikely to benefit from the multicycle packages:
- Those who have a baby after the first round of treatment
- Those who decide to not to proceed with treatment after 1 cycle