Join us for the BCRM Fertility Fair on 10th September 2022 with 2 session the first starting at 10am and the second starting at 1;30pm at our new state of the art purpose built centre 135 Aztec West, Bristol, BS32 4UB
- Meet some of the UK’s leading fertility experts
- Listen to informative presentations and gain insight into many aspects of fertility
- Browse stalls of exhibitors
- Take a tour of our new state of the art purpose built centre and receive a free of charge mini consultation with a Fertility Consultant.
Spaces are limited, call one of our BCRM Patient Advisors on 0117 2591159 or complete the form below to register for the event and receive your information pack.
Core programme – repeat sessions
- General Fertility
- A history of IVF presented by the Worlds First IVF baby – Louise Brown
- Treatment options and laboratory techniques to include timelapse microincubation and preimplantation genetic testing
- Support in treatment – BCRM Patient support and Womens Well being programmes
- Male Fertility and sperm testing techniques including oxidative stress testing and DNA fragmentation
- + for Session 1 : Egg donation treatment
- + for Session 2 : Treatment options for female couples and single women using our Donor Sperm services.