Patient Open Evening
Patient opening evenings REMAIN VIRTUAL ; PLEASE JOIN US FOR THE OPEN EVENING WEBINAR WITH CLINICAL DIRECTOR, DR AMANDA JEFFERYS until we return to face to face sessions later in 2022
Here at the Bristol Centre for Reproductive Medicine (BCRM) we offer regular free Patient Open evenings and we hope to return to face to face sessions later in 2022
During the evening you will be able to enjoy a fertility education presentation, tour the centre, ask questions and meet our renowned expert staff, including our consultant doctors, specialist fertility nurses and embryologists.
To register : Please contact BCRM on 0117 259 1159 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place at one of our open evening dates throughout 2022.
Come along to find out more about:
- What we do, how we can help you and how much it costs
- Your journey as a patient
- The laboratory team and the state of the art technology
- IVF, ICSI and IUI treatments
- Our success rates
- The use of our donor sperm services
- Our counselling and treatment support services
Extensive free parking is available outside the clinic entrance.