Patient Open Evening
Patient opening evenings are now being offered virtually to comply with Covid-19 social distancing rules.
Here at the Bristol Centre for Reproductive Medicine (BCRM) we offer regular free Patient Open evenings to women and couples.
During the evening you will be able to enjoy a fertility education presentation, tour the centre, ask questions and meet our renowned expert staff, including our consultant doctors, specialist fertility nurses and embryologists.
Our Open Evenings are every two weeks and run between 6.15pm – 8pm.
To register: Please contact BCRM on 0117 301 8605 or e-mail email@example.com to reserve your place at one of our open evening dates throughout 2020.
Come along to find out more about:
- What we do, how we can help you and how much it costs
- Your journey as a patient
- The laboratory team and the state of the art technology
- IVF, ICSI and IUI treatments
- Our success rates
- The use of our donor sperm services
- Our counselling and treatment support services
Free parking is available outside the clinic entrance.