BCRM Virtual Open evening
BCRM Virtual Open Evening on Tuesday 26th May at 6pm
Are you worried about your fertility, seeking fertility treatment or interested in the options available to you?
Regain control during uncertain times, and make progress toward building your family with the guidance of a fertility specialist – all from home.
We would like to invite you to join us on Tuesday 26th May at 6pm for a BCRM Virtual Open Evening that includes a Fertility education presentation by world renowned fertility expert, Mr Valentine Akande, and learn more about:
- What we do and how we can help you
• Your journey as a patient
• IVF, ICSI and IUI treatments
• The laboratory team and our state of the art technology
• Our success rates
• The use of donor services
• Our counselling and treatment support services
You will also be able to ask questions during a Q&A session after the presentation.
To register for this event: please use the following Zoom link: