Book an appointment: info@BCRM.org.uk or Telephone 0117 301 8605 WhatsApp 07796 657250
BCRM will be initiating Fertility treatment for patients on a “First Come, First Served” basis. If you are planning on having treatment, do book an appointment at your earliest convenience. Those who book earlier will have priority.
|New patient||45 minutes||120||AMH||Full report sent|
|Follow-up||30 minutes||90||Depends||Full report sent|
- Let us know your preference: telephone, Skype or Zoom
- Both partners (if applicable) should be involved in the consultation
- If you have test results, it would be most helpful to forward these to us in advance of the consultation by emailto: info@BCRM.org.uk
- If you have not had any tests, you can still go ahead with virtual consultation.
- If you are a new patient, we would recommend the female partner has an AMH blood test, we can arrange this for you by a home “pin prick test”. An AMH blood test provides us with a good estimate of your ovarian (egg) reserve.
- If a male partner has had a sperm test please forward us a copy of the result.
- We can arrange a number of home tests, please see this link: finger prick home test
- We will be able to schedule a Fertility Ultrasound scan for you (if required) once restrictions are lifted.
- Your treatment will commence once restrictions are lifted in date order of appointments booked.
- For now, our doctors, nurses and lab team can prepare you for treatment by arranging home blood tests, explaining all the procedures and options, getting you to sign consent forms and arranging delivery of your medication.
We can also post prescriptions to you if required.